The Emerging Markets Design Team is looking for a Principal Product Designer to help achieve market-fit and reinvent QuickBooks as a global small business platform.
As a Principal Designer, you’ll be driving product innovations – looking 2-3 years out as well as delivering pixel-perfect design specs. You’ll join a large and diverse team of passionate designers, researchers, and storytellers across the globe.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
· A problem-solver
YOU MUST LOVE
· Connecting with customers
· Customer-centered design processes and research techniques
· Solving complex customer and business problems at scale
· Working in a fast, collaborative, experiment-driven environment
· Sweating the the design details – interaction, animation, visual design and content
· Storytelling, presenting your ideas, and negotiating
· Design for multiple platforms within the realm of technical possibilities
· Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs
· Deliver compelling UX visions, UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes
· Inspiring partners to deliver awesome customer experiences
· Want to make your design community a place for sharing knowledge
· A degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, or a related field
· 8+ years’ experience delivering products or services, preferably in the SaaS business
· Deep knowledge of design principles and methods of innovation, and ideation
· Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design.
· Mastery of design and prototyping tools
· Expert communicator, presenter, and negotiator
· Self-directed - and a strong collaborator - who loves working as a team
· Able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner
· Written and spoken English proficiency
· Great interpersonal skills to collaborate with a wide diversity of colleagues in other disciplines and cultures
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.