We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Principal Network Security Consultant
The Professional Services team at Zscaler helps customers properly deploy their Zscaler solution. A Professional Services Consultant at Zscaler is an individual technical contributor, assisting in proper design and deployment.
In this role, you will be a key resource, working hand-in-hand with partners and customers, to provide deployment advisory services to ensure proper design, configuration, resiliency, and overall best practices.
- Engage with enterprise customers to provide detailed guidance regarding deployment of Zscaler products, testing steps, best practices, and expected product behaviour
- Provide professional services and deployment design, recommendations, and configuration
- Assist deploying customers with testing and troubleshooting
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and document steps to replicate for Support, Engineering and Operations teams
- Be part of a deployment project typically spanning several months, work together with a Zscaler Project Manager to keep the project on track
- Become a Zscaler cloud service expert through self-study, company training, and a desire to excel
- Limited travel – typically only for company training or meetings
- Hours – Regional business hours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Business English)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalently advanced industry certifications.
- Experience as a Deployment Engineer, Professional Services Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Sr. Support Engineer or similar, supporting networking or web security products
- Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise network infrastructure
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, especially HTTP and DNS,
- Knowledge of IT Security, PKI, SSL/TLS
- Experience with Linux and/or FreeBSD
- Networking Experience - VPN technologies such as IPsec and VPN clients
- Network troubleshooting experience - Familiarity with tools such as Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analysers such as tcpdump, Wireshark
- Knowledge of authentication systems such as MS AD, SAML is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) is a plus
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.