Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
Join us to scale, integrate Typeform with other platforms, and find the right solutions for the right problems. You’ll help us pick up the pace when it comes to delivering real value to our users.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own end to end large mission-critical projects.
- Lead complex strategic initiatives to tackle long term technical challenges.
- Propose & prfioritize projects and guide future resource planning for the engineering teams.
- Manage diverse stakeholders and influence company technical goals and strategy while being responsible for key metrics.
- Lead technical direction across the organisation and promote the engineering brand.
- Act as the customer champion ensuring all solutions are guided by customer needs.
- Work in a motley crew of engineers, designers, product managers.
- Recognize when an approach has outlived its usefulness and figures out the correct way forward.
- Grow yourself as an engineer.
- Grow others—use your experience to guide and mentor colleagues.
- Foster our values and culture
Here’s what we’re after:
- You can demonstrate thought leadership and high expertise.
- You know how to contribute to all major architectural decisions.
- You can help define roadmaps and set a vision for long-term projects.
- You know how to anticipate future company needs and how to create a compelling technical vision to realize them.
- You can lead initiatives across teams. Inspire others with an emphasis on broad, organization-wide initiatives.
- You can build technical leadership.
- You can effectively communicate complex technical issues to audiences both inside and outside the company.
- You know how to promote the engineering brand internally and externally.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.