Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go…fancy joining us?
About the position:
At Cabify we claim to be a data-driven company. Our team builds and maintains a robust warehouse where the Analytics team can find not only raw data, but also complex etls processes to provide the insights they need.
But where can I see all that data? We have a Tableau server instance that contains thousands of workbooks and is consulted by many users every day. We own that instance so we work hard to make sure everything works properly. We also created, and keep on creating, tooling around Tableau and our data warehouse, in order to keep on improving the way our users interact with data.
At Analytics Engineering we manage our own cloud infrastructure (AWS). Our in-house etls platform has more than 300 processes (Python, Airflow, Redshift, S3, Spectrum, Glue, RDS) that we visualize with our Tableau server instance (Tableau Server, Ec2, Python).
We are looking for new members, and this is how you will play an important part in helping us achieve our mission:
- Maintain & evolve our data warehouse, making sure the data is easily accessible, reliable & accurate.
- Create data models, applying business logic to data. Evaluate all proposals and requests to improve the structure of the data warehouse.
- Coordinate with other data stakeholders to ensure overall health and performance of the data warehouse environment.
- Design, develop, test, monitor, manage, and validate data warehouse activity. Including defining standards for the data warehouse as well as troubleshooting ETL processes and resolving issues effectively.
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- At least 4 years tenure in coding and delivering complex data projects.
- Proven track record in Data Modeling.
- You continuously find ways to derive more value in our raw data and lower the amount of effort our end users spend on getting answers.
- You have proper DBA skills, with which you should ensure high standards in DWH data accessibility, integrity, security & performance monitoring.
- You have intermediate level SQL skills, which allows you to understand subqueries, pivots, joins, and how indexes work.
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple. You’re accomplished at orienting business users within the data domain, understanding their needs, and translating them into technical requirements to ultimately design effective data solutions.
- You have experience integrating data from multiple sources including DBs, product tracking, and APIs. You get excited by seeing your jobs run like clockwork.
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies (Azure, Data Factory and Microsoft SQL) is a plus.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Excellent Salary conditions:
- L3: 40000EUR - 45000EUR
- L4: 45000EUR - 65000EUR
- We also offer a very competitive stock options plan.
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Remote based role possibility within Spain
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!