The candidate will belong to the PlayGiga´s Business development department.
– Understand key delivery architectures of the potential client- Make formal proposals, including time and €, for client Proof of Concepts
– Experience in ‘consulting’ selling, ihelping the clients decide on the best implementation strategies
– Customer and deal making oriented
– Experience in complex B2B solution selling
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
He/She must know in depth the PlayGiga´s platform competitive advantages, attend department meetings and participate in the company´s negotiation strategy.
We seek responsible and committed people, highly organized, ready to strive to get a job well done, who pay attention to detail and enjoy video games.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and dynamic self-starter, responsible, focused on achieving results, with previous experience in project management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a presales manager in the information technology sector
- Identification and analysis of users’ functional and technical needs.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies will be a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Basic knowledge about the software development cycle and agile methodologies
- Knowledge about videogames industry and JIRA is a plus