About the Pre-Sales Engineer
We are a Madrid based highly respected company specialized on WiFi networks technologies and we are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Presales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions from technical teams to senior executives.
The PS is a technical, customer facing role responsible for supporting the sale, leading the technical track and taking care of the solution design. The PS also works with customers to close customer opportunities by performing architecture reviews, Proof of Concepts (POC) and support them with assessments.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer and/or customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with any kind of audience.
- Help and support the global sales team during negotiations with customers, specifically giving technical background and support on the negotiation conversations.
- Analyse and understand Fon's customers network solutions and evaluate the best alternatives to integrate with them in the most homogeneous and impactless way.
- Document the integration requirements and procedures between Fon and new customers.
- Describe and explain Fon's solution (service, systems, architecture, user experience etc.) to Fon's customers' technical teams.
- Creating superb presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Managing all technical aspects and documentation of RFIs / RFPs / RFQs responses.
- Defining, configuring and supporting PoCs.
- Deep understanding of the WiFi deployments and cloud computing technologies.
- Demonstrated skill building deep technical relationships with executives and technical leads within customer or partner organizations.
- Experience in removing technology blockers in a matrix organization and so enabling the partner’s business.
- Excellent creativity and presentation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems and work with accounts in complex environments.
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace.
- 7+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.).
- Engineer degree or higher in Telecommunications, IT or related field.
- 7+ years of experience working as a Pre-sales Engineer.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Desired: MBA.
- Availability to travel.