HETIKUS is looking for a talented PR & Events manager to help us position ourselves as leaders in the Regulatory Technology industry. The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-paced environment, learn our products, values and mission in no time, and work through tailored efforts to build and evangelize our brand throughout the world.
As our PR & Events Manager you will lead PR strategy and ongoing communications efforts, helping to secure earned media in relevant tech publications. You will work with the team to develop relevant content that capture the attention of media and press, and will also manage all our events, ensuring that they are well organized and all marketing materials are produced with maximum quality and on time.
Managing all company events (industry, prospecting, and customer) to build community, drive leads, and boost brand awareness
Collaborate with Marketing Managers to develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
Ideation, planning and coordination of small, medium and large events
Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
Researching the market to identify event opportunities and generate interest
Creating and fostering relationships with venues, vendors, media outlets and key partners to leverage for current and future events and PR
Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
Developing PR strategies and ensuring that all the PR efforts and synced, on time and reach the right audiences in the press
Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
Managing media relations; creating press lists and pitching
Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
Coordinating, securing and managing event sponsorships
Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Proficient English level required; other languages is a plus.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in Events and PR
- Proven track record designing and executing successful international public relations campaigns
- A portfolio of previously managed events (meetings, conferences, corporate parties & events)
- Ability to identify and track relevant metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to build relationship with media outlets and pitch stories and press releases
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- Sales skills and the ability to build productive business relationships
- A natural problem solver, ready to deal with any issues that might arise
- Experience leading projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done
- Prefer working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- This role requires excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Speech and Debate Experience
Tools we use
- G Suite, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk, etc), Amazon Connect, Salesforce, among others.
- Dynamic, horizontal and young team.
- International work environment.
- Fresh fruit, drinks and snacks.
- Flexible hours and teleworking.
- Training plan and Career Growth Opportunities.