We are looking for a brilliant and proficient PPC Specialist to join our marketing team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident working in an extremely fast-moving ecosystem.
The PPC Specialist will have a critical role within the Performance Marketing team, working hand in hand with other team members and providers, mainly, being responsible for overseeing and implementing all paid marketing campaigns and platforms. You will also provide strategic insights and assist other Marketing areas in making strategic decisions and coordinating with Content Marketing to maximize our distribution and targeting efforts.
- Continuously optimize the cost of acquisition
- Run paid campaigns to generate engaged leads and delight Red Points’ prospects
- Optimize campaigns by iterating creatives and copywriting (A/B test methodology)
- Drive leads down the funnel to educate about our products and services with remarketing
- Segment audiences and targeting of campaigns to increase the effectiveness
- Build reports and dashboards to analyze paid campaigns and make changes where necessary
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure acquisition campaigns meet company goals
What we expect from you:
- You are proficient in using Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter ads.
- You have experience managing paid ads in a B2B space.
- You have managed and monitored campaign budgets and performance, you know how to implement optimizations and improve results.
- You have at least 3 years of digital marketing experience managing and monitoring paid campaigns in Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, or programmatic advertising.
- Data is your passion and you are proficient in analyzing results and providing reports with business actionable quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- You have digital advertising knowledge and you are passionate about new technologies, advancements in development tools, and techniques.
- You can combine both long-term strategic thinking with an eye on short-term goals.
- You have an international spirit and you can communicate fluently (speaking and writing) in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar CRM / Marketing Automation tools.
- Advanced skills in web analytics and data visualization. Strong Excel or Google Spreadsheets skills and knowledge.
- Confidence in articulating key actionable insights with a customer-centric approach. You understand segmentation, personas, and their challenges.
- Desire and genuine interest to work in a fast-growing SaaS company.
Personal skills to excel:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Training programs or certificates are a plus.
- Critical thinker
- Proactiveness to improve constantly
- Team player
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price