At Ontruck, we have been working for five years to make road logistics more efficient and greener. It's a complex and exciting world with multiple possibilities. Technology and design are only beginning to glimpse the endless options they have to redesign a sector still anchored in traditional methods.
Awarded by Bloomberg for the BloombergNEF Pioneer 2021, we are the first Spanish company to receive this award and the only European company in this edition's rankings. French, British, German, and Spanish investors have backed Ontruck looking to reinvent the freight transport sector.
In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for a a PPC and SEO Manager to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click, cost-per-acquisition campaigns and organic sources. You will be in charge of online acquisition marketing , managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels. Responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom of our marketing funnel.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns (Linkedin, Facebook and AdWords)
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics, providing suggestions and executing best strategies for most relevant keywords
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Youtube Optimizations
- Collaborate with content marketing to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- 3+ year's hands-on PPC experience
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Experienced with Google AdWords Search Network and website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- High level of attention to detail & performance driven
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Fluent Spanish and a good level of English language skills.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations
- Lots of flexibility. We currently work a hybrid model with 2 days pw in the office and 3 remote.