Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
DAZN streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in 9 markets including Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada, USA, Spain and Brazil. Since we launched 3 years ago we have streamed more than 300 million hours of content!
We are looking for experienced engineers to join our Cloud Engineering Team, who are passionate about making the best use of AWS services and building scalable systems
The Cloud Engineering team is responsible for all of our cloud infrastructure from account provisioning all the way to fully monitored ECS clusters.
Our current tech stack includes golang, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Serverless, and much more, always evolving.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE IMPORTANT STUFF!)
* Build and support our aws platform
* Develop tools to reduce toil, automate tasks
* Develop IaC accelerators to get our devs online quickly
* Design DAZN's future cloud archtecture, K8s? sure, Kafka? lets do it! Hybrid cloud... maybe
* Review planned application architectures
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
* Know AWS like the back of your proverbial hand
* Terraform ninja, you should dream in HCL
* A deep understanding of containerised deployments and lambda based architecture patterns
* Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas to others
* Experience with event-driven / asynchronous architectures
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLE SKILLS
* Track record of successful software delivery through all phases of development, code reviews, testing, and operations
* Experience with Golang
* Experience optimising for high concurrency
* Understanding of live broadcast technologies is a massive advantage
* Worked on large scale web applications
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work for passionate and creative engineers. We use a very modern tech stack to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. The architecture of DAZN is based on Micro Frontends and unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that has scalability not only from a user point of view but also from a developer perspective. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
Our engineers work in small teams and are given freedom and autonomy when it comes to the code that they write. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: https://engineering.dazn.com/