FilledThis offer is not available anymore
- You’ll be part of our Product team of 15 people, which consists of
product managers, designers, mobile developers, backend developers and
frontend developers. The team is mostly working from Amsterdam and some
are working remotely.
- You’ll be responsible for our whole infrastructure and work together with other developers on new improvements.
- We run on AWS and use different kinds of tools to automate things. We are a huge fan of Terraform and Kubernetes. You love to automate things and make things more efficient.
- Scaling the platform is a big challenge. You'll make TicketSwap ready for world domination.
- You’ll make sure there is an awesome developer experience and it's easy to deploy code to production.
What you can expect from the company TicketSwap
- Our Amsterdam office is situated near Dam square where we share a
cool office building with a variety of other small companies. Of course,
this is a cool place to work, but it's also possible to work remotely.
- You are in control of your own workplace. For example, a lot of people use an electric sit-stand desk.
- You’ll get the freedom to learn and to build your own ideas. Every 2
weeks, we have Fun Friday, where everyone picks their own day project.
This is the day you can learn something new, try out a new framework or
ship that small feature you always wanted to create.
- You'll get a yearly budget of €1000,- for conferences and education.
- A daily comprehensive lunch at the office. Every other Friday there's a chef cooking something nice 🍴
- We rarely skip the Friday drinks. Sometimes we go crazy with our disco lights and smoke machine 😂
- Our team consists of young and ambitious people, looking for world domination 💪
- Competitive salary with a pension plan fully paid by TicketSwap 💰
- Option of a 32-hour workweek.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Cloud mindset.
- Obsessed about automation.
- You are a self-starter.
- You are able to work together with other developers.
- You understand the importance of security and data protection.
- You’re passionate about helping to grow and improve TicketSwap.
- We prefer people in the same timezone (Europe / Amsterdam) when working remotely.
TicketSwap company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.