We are a Barcelona based technology startup with a small, young, dynamic and highly dedicated team, on the edge of (international) expansion. In order to strengthen our team we want to incorporate an enthusiastic PHP Symfony Ninja with a proven track record in software (web) development, attracted by and always ready to take on technical challenges, and provide awesome technical solutions.
If you are a senior PHP / Symfony developer, result oriented, self-motivated, eager-to-learn and a flexible team player, and if you love to work in a young and international startup environment, … this job may be a right fit for you!
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and follow up with our CEO the implementation of the Product Backlog.
- Maintain, improve and extend the Talentier platform, in close cooperation with our Front End Developer / Themer.
- Define the architecture for future product improvements (REST integration with other platforms, communication systems (like LinkedIn), internationalization, micro-services etc).
- Communicate to the rest of the company the improvements made to the platform.
- Implement a Testing Framework that delivers better reliability.
- Implement a Queing System that allows better future scaling and modular architecture.
- Implement and improve our agile software development methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban).
- Keep high coding standards.
- Review code changes and execute regular deployments.
What we offer
- A highly responsable position as our main backend developer / tech lead, in a small and dynamic developers team.
- High impact and direct visibility of your work.
- Learn to work with one of the most flexible and powerful CMS framework existing: Drupal 8.
Being part of a highly motivated, diverse and experienced international team, that continuously learns and reinvents itself.
Becoming a key driving factor in the internationalisation of the company and the design and implementation of the chosen growth strategies.
- Attractive growth possibilities within the company, as the company grows in size and extension.
- Salary depending on your experience.
Required: solid experience with and proven track record of:
Web development and its basic fundamental technologies
Cloud technologies, devops, etc
Software development with PHP / Symfony / Drupal 8
(Experience with Drupal development is not required, but highly valued)
Database administration (MYSQL, Mongodb, etc)
Design and implementation of (REST) API’s
Requirement gathering and analysis
Agile Software Development Methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc)
Git version control
Extra Bonus: any experience and/or knowledge of:
Front end technologies (AngularJS, Node.js, etc)
UX and creation of mockups for new functionalities
Shell commands and scripting
Queuing systems (RabbitMQ, etc)
HTML5 & CSS3
Unit testing, TDD, BDD
Open Source Projects
Spanish: high level (written and spoken)
- English: high level (written and spoken)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!