For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Currently, we’re looking for a PHP Developer to join our international DevOps team. Are you an experienced PHP Developer who thinks about the next step in their career? Are you interested in developing your knowledge about infrastructure? Perfect, because we can help you :) We are looking for a great PHP Developer who can grow within the DevOps team.
- 100 000+ req/mi
- 60+ database instances.
- 60+ microservices at various stages of advancement.
- 100+ developers in 2 locations.
- 4 main programming languages (PHP, JS, C#, GO).
Still not sure if it’s worth applying? Check an article written by Łukasz Barulski - our SRE Team Lead, and learn about the deployment flow in Docplanner.
What will you do with us?
- Develop your infrastructure-related skills.
- Make sure that all of our services are written in a way that makes them highly available.
- Fixing urgent issues and optimize performance.
- Support other team members in their daily work.
- CI / CD development & maintenance.
- Maintenance, development, and monitoring of Kubernetes clusters in several AWS regions.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- PHP 7+ (we are using 7.3+).
- Deep knowledge of MVC frameworks (for example Symfony).
- Object-oriented programming skills (understanding SOLID, GRASP, YAGNI, DRY, etc principles).
- Experience in tuning/working with MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB.
- Basic experience with CI / CD
- Basic experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes (self-taught welcome)
- You have knowledge of building a scalable HA architecture.
- You are not afraid of working with microservices.
- You've heard about Terraform and GO.
- Positive attitude and ability to build interpersonal relationships.
- You can communicate in English (both spoken and written - min. B2 level).
- Nice to have: Team Leading skills and experience.
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (48-55K gross per year while we are doing the development path to become an SRE. Salary ranges for an SRE/DevOps, Mid: 35k - 50k, Senior: 50-80K)
- ⚕️ Private healthcare plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid days.
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 🇬🇧 Free English / Spanish classes.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy.
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep our recruitment process high quality!
Want to see what life at Docplanner Tech looks like? Take a look at our social media to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.