Lodgify is fast-paced tech startup based in Barcelona providing a software focused on building direct channel technology which empowers vacation rental owners and property managers to create a professional website and grow direct bookings.
We are currently looking for a PHP / Laravel Developer responsible for managing backend services for our web and mobile applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, design and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend.
- Design and develop server-side logic using Laravel.
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Frontend Developers, Testers and other teams to develop a high performance PHP based web application.
- Define and maintain database.
- Create reusable, effective, testable, and scalable PHP modules.
- Implement security and data protection measures.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a PHP / Laravel Developer.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and Laravel framework.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design, MVC.
- Proficient understanding and hands on experience with software testing.
- Good analytical skills to understand existing code.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
You’ll receive a competitive salary, an indefinite contract with 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers, and private health insurance. We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team, of over 28 different nationalities, at the heart of Barcelona.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.