For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly. We love what we do.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9KGYZHDkQ and listen to our people - you will learn what is so special about us!
Now we’re looking for PHP Engineers to join three of our Product teams.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about their work, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - we have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs.
What will you do with us?
As a developer, what you do will have an impact on real-life situations. You will also be able to master your skills every day, either alone or with your peers (Pair Programming, TechTalks, Docplanner Tech meetups, conferences). You will also have a huge influence on the product.
We currently have 8 offices, 2 tech headquarters (Warsaw and Barcelona). We are a multicultural team. Our environment? Dynamic, startup-like, autonomous, travel-friendly, fast-paced but at the same time, relaxed.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- PHP 7+ (we are using 7.3+).
- Knowledge of how modern MVC frameworks work (for example Symfony, Laravel).
- Object-oriented programming skills (understanding SOLID, GRASP, YAGNI, DRY, etc principles).
- Experience in tuning/working with relational databases (we’re using MariaDB).
- Working with git.
- Bonus points: experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ / Amazon Web Services / MongoDB.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are ambitious and open for changes,
- Never stop looking for innovations and improvements but also understand Business perspective,
- Have passion and love to share your knowledge with others
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid days.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 🇬🇧 Free English/Spanish classes
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy.
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true)
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.