At theviralab.com we are looking for a PHP developer to come help us build our award-winning social video analysis and programmatic buying platform. You will be working in our Madrid offices alongside our team of seasoned and enthusiastic back, front and full-stack developers.
Here is what we're looking for:
* Proficient knowledge in PHP, with experience with at least one modern framework (Symfony, Laravel...).
* Experience with schemaless, no-SQL database engines, ideally MongoDB.
* Experience with unit, functional and integration testing, ideally in a CI/CD setup.
* Good English level.
Bonus points if you have work experience with any of these, but they are not required to be considered for the job:
* Python (Selenium is a plus).
* Relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL).
* Shell scripting / Linux systems administration.
* AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, SQS...) - the more services, the better.
* TDD and BDD.
Also, bonus points if you have a blog or a Github/Bitbucket account so that we can see some of your work.
Here is what we offer:
* A competitive salary (28-32K €/year).
* An indefinite contract.
* Flexible working hours.
* Great office location right in Madrid's Chamartin rail station - transport-wise, that's as good as it gets.
* Possibility of remote work (depending on work circumstances).
* Paid gym membership.
* Internal training.
At theviralab.com we believe in a flat work hierarchy: we are a small team and your ideas and contributions will be taken into consideration from day one. You will directly report to our CTO.
About The Viral Lab