As a PHP Developer, you will design and develop complex web applications and modules for our classified platform. Furthermore you will optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours. Adhering to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- PHP 5 OOP, Symfony 2, Zend Framework, Yii framework, MVC, SOA
- HTML5, CSS, Sass, Ajax, React JS, jQuery, ExtJS
- PHPUnit, Behat, PHPSpec, phpDoc, Selenium
- REST, JSON, SOAP
- MySQL, Memcache, Solr, Elasticsearch, Varnish
- AWS, CentOS, Nginx
- Git and Vagrant
Who are we looking for:
You are familiar with most of the keywords described below. You successfully finished your academic studies in the field of computer sciences or similar. Furthermore you have several years of experience in development with PHP5 OOP and experienced in working with Symfony Framework versions 2 or 3. Experience with Microservices and SOA are a big plus. You are experienced in using MySQL. In this role, you should also be proactive, goal-oriented, reliable, and have a self-structured way of working. Fluency in English is required for this position.
Why are we a good a good match
- We are sitting in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg and have flexible working hours
- Support of your relocation to Berlin and offer German classes
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people all over the world
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionated team
- Company events, lot's of free drinks, fruits and cereals - during lunch break our kitchen invites you for having some cooking sessions
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!