Printful, which is part of Draugiem Group, is one of the biggest Latvian companies in the USA. It provides a full range of services for anyone who wants to launch a global ecommerce business. Printful offers high-quality printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, and video services to small and medium-sized online businesses. Find out more about us in this video.
We’re growing rapidly, and we’re looking to expand our team of developers!
- interest in programming, finding the best solutions
- experience with frameworks based on MVC pattern, like Yii
- analytic thinking
- previous experience in working with large amounts of data that have to be processed in real-time
- understanding of designing databases
- ability to work independently, use previously-made solutions, work with external developers and service API
- English-language skills
What we offer:
- the necessary resources for your work (Mac, Windows, or Linux platform and hardware of your choice)
- interesting, challenging projects
- work in a dynamic, global startup environment
- opportunities for personal career growth and development, including possible business trips to the USA
- possibilites to experiment and test new ideas
- growth opportunities in the company
- flexible working hours (start your day before 11 AM)
Technologies we use at Printful:
- we use not only the traditional web programming languages (PHP, JS) but also bash, Objective C, Postscript, Python, EPL
- we use integrations with the Unix/Mac printing system
- we look for non-standard solutions to problems - like how to use a server to control a printer that can only be connected to a Windows computer, or how to calculate the productivity of production workers and organize tracking of products and production processes;
- we use Composer for package management
- we write Unit and Frontend tests using PHPUnit and Laravel Dusk
- we use different cloud services, like Amazon AWS, Dropbox, etc.
Think you’re the right person for the job? Let us know! Send us your cover letter and resume.