Printful, which is part of Draugiem Group, is one of the biggest Latvian companies in the USA. It provides a full range of services for anyone who wants to launch a global ecommerce business. Printful offers high-quality printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, and video services to small and medium-sized online businesses. One of Printful’s goals is to become the first Latvian company to go public in the US stock market. Find out more about us in this video.
We’re growing rapidly, and we’re looking to expand our team of developers!
- interest in programming, finding the best solutions
- experience with frameworks based on MVC pattern, like Yii
- analytic thinking
- previous experience in working with large amounts of data that have to be processed in real-time
- understanding of designing databases
- ability to work independently, use previously-made solutions, work with external developers and service API
- English-language skills
What we offer:
- the necessary resources for your work (Mac, Windows, or Linux platform and hardware of your choice)
- interesting, challenging projects
- work in a dynamic, global startup environment
- opportunities for personal career growth and development, including possible business trips to the USA
- possibilites to experiment and test new ideas
- growth opportunities in the company
- flexible working hours (start your day before 11 AM)
Technologies we use at Printful:
- we use not only the traditional web programming languages (PHP, JS) but also bash, Objective C, Postscript, Python, EPL
- we use integrations with the Unix/Mac printing system
- we look for non-standard solutions to problems - like how to use a server to control a printer that can only be connected to a Windows computer, or how to calculate the productivity of production workers and organize tracking of products and production processes;
- we use Composer for package management
- we write Unit and Frontend tests using PHPUnit and Laravel Dusk
- we use different cloud services, like Amazon AWS, Dropbox, etc.
Think you’re the right person for the job? Let us know! Send us your cover letter and resume.