We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance of the platform.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Strong knowledge of Symfony framework and Doctrine (Symfony3 and PHP7.1)
- Knowledge of queue systems
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and object oriented programming
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their query languages
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity understanding and integrating third party services
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and work in English
- Experience in AWS systems is a plus
- Unbelievable office location, in the Pier 01, a beautiful old building just 200m away from the Barceloneta beach, and sharing space with more than 100 startups.
- Join a passionate and dynamic team with a super fun company culture
- Great responsibility with enormous potential of growth.
- Market salary.
Carnovo company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.