Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Barcelona. You’ll be involved in improving our CRM and Boarding tools (work on the core system, API), written in PHP.
You must have a good knowledge web services (REST). You should have a understanding of programming and development best practices to write high quality, future-proof code in a real time environment.
What experience and skills should the future employee have?
· 3 to 10 years of experience in PHP
· Have knowledge in the payment industry will be a big plus
· Understanding and knowledge of current & enterprise technologies including Open Source, web application development, web services (REST), SQL (MySql), Git, Redmine
· Experienced in Linux development.
· Good English or French communication skills - both written and oral.
· Availability to travel if required.
Please submit a CV alongside your linkedin application. Otherwise, we don't consider the application.