What we are Looking for:
We are looking for a passionate developer in touch with industry trends and technologies. You will take part in a fast moving, focused team that is dedicated, hard working and gets results. You should be able to get things done and take ownership of your projects. Self-direction and independent problem solving is a core part of your job.
We currently utilize a web stack consisting of PHP 7, Zend Framework 1, MySQL, Redis and Memcached running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, as we are transitioning to AWS cloud platform. Our platform drives both the website for our customers as well as a set of backend services for internal users. We are a high traffic site (1 million visits per day), looking to evolve our platform and grow our client base.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Top candidates will have all-round experience in developing with PHP and all in-between technologies, are strong technologists with a great understanding of programming and development best practices, are well organized and have a passion for learning, sharing and working with other people.
Experience with the Zend Framework version 1
Experience with the LAMP stack
Experience in the agile/scrum dev methodology
Excellent English skills and communication in general
What will you do all day?
* Participate in architecting and implementing new features
* Write high quality, future-proof code
* Brainstorm as part of the team for new ideas
* Find creative solutions to tricky problems but stay focused on simplicity and maintainability
* Test, troubleshoot and fix bugs
* Stay organized and release your projects properly and on time
What will you NOT do all day?
* Fill out timesheets
* Write lengthy technical specifications
* Use Outlook or wear a suit and tie
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!