Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for PHP Software Developers to join our team.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain, While while we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Who Are You?
- PHP (including OOP)
- Knowledge of Database Design
- SQL Coding experience (MySQL)
- Git (preferred) or similar version control tool
- 2-5 years of experience but talented starters are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills in English
- Bachelor or Master in IT or similar
- Independent and strong analytic skills
- Enthusiastic and driven
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of a PHP Framework (Laravel/Symfony/Phalcon)
- Familiarity of PHPStorm
- Experience with PHPMyAdmin and PHPUnit
- Other language knowledge (Java, C#, ObjectiveC)
- Mobile development experience (iOS, Android)
- You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
What Do We Offer?
- We provide assistance with your visa application
- We provide assistance with your 30% ruling
- If you are from outside of the EU, we pay for your flight to Amsterdam
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- Various extra benefits such as: Knowledge-exchange Program, free Dutch classes and more!
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful center of Amsterdam
Do We Have Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
We will review your application and get back to you within 5 working days.
For more information, please call +31202619440.
Health & Fitness