We work in more than 20 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and we are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. We want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join us and help our customers become more competitive?
Are you the owner of an inquiring mind? Do you believe that technology can help you speed up decision-making and find solutions faster? Then, netRivals might be the place for you.
We are currently looking for two dynamic individuals who are keen on web applications development and willing to join our young, enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team.
As a Developer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to bring innovative ideas to our applications. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
If you meet these requirements, we would like to hear from you!
- 2+ years of programming experience and at least two years of recent work in PHP 5
- Knowledge of OOP
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Good knowledge of LAMP environment
- Working knowledge of source control tools (Git)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Automated Testing Tools: selenium/phantomjs/jasmine or similar
- Backend testing tools: PHPUnit
- Deployment experience
- Knowledge on noSQL technologies such as Solr, Sphinx, Elastic, Hadoop, MongoDB
- Knowledge on eCommerce CMS (Magento, Prestashop, OpenCart, Shopify...)
This is what we offer!
- Salary: 20k to 28k €
- Exceptional work environment
- English Courses
- Flexible working hours: 8 - 10h / 17 - 19h
- Fridays working hours: 8 - 10h / 14 - 16h
If you are interested in this job opening, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!