Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential & obliterate boundaries. The company looks for a dreamer, someone seeking personal growth and who can think outside the box. Tropicfeel’s culture embraces diversity and rewards imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
You will be responsible for analyzing account performance, making recommendations. With our Head of Growth, you will learn and ultimately become responsible for planning, building, managing and evaluating our marketing campaigns managing our paid marketing budget to drive maximum results. In resume, you will optimize campaigns for performance and growth basing your decisions on real data. Do you wanna be part of the digital revolution and you are interested in online marketing and social networks? Are you an ambitious and proactive person with analytically minded? Apply now and join our growing team as our Performance Specialist!
- Monitoring KPI’s on a daily basis and understand the campaign's performance
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, brainstorm new creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversions tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoint
Required Skills & Background
- Performance-oriented: you’re always focused on optimization and growth.
- Extremely analytical and data-driven mindset, you love working with Excel and you have the ability to extract information from data.
- Experience with LinkedIn, Google Ads and Google Analytics. Proficiency in English.
- Marketing or BA related Degree is a plus.
- Passionate about marketing technology and with a solid understanding of marketing funnel automation.
What do we offer?
- Possibility for doing an internship for people without experience with best career development
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches once a month, funny afterworks. Have a good time is a serious business to us!)