Boxmotions is an on-demand storage service devoted to change the way people store their physical belongings and aims to deliver the best storage service in Europe. To achieve so, we apply technology and innovation to provide a seamless, online storage service.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will work side by side with multiple departments, including operations, sales, technology, the executive team and much more. You will have an important role for non-physical operations in a growing emerging company, which means you will find great opportunities to grow professionally. If you are an entrepreneur, multitasking, you want to be at the centre of paid advertising strategy and growth and want to accelerate your career, read on!
After the successful deployment of the service until 2016 and 2017, Boxmotions has attracted investments from the leading venture capital firms. So, if you want to be immersed in growth and quickly become a central member of an expanding organization, we would like to talk to you.
- Develop, plan, and execute paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, with a particular focus on SEM.
- Identify areas of growth opportunity for SEM campaigns and be ready to communicate what those are, execute and report results accordingly.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales and executive team to align paid traffic strategy with business needs.
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization. Develop and implement strategies for keyword bidding, keyword selection and match type, account structure, quality score optimizations, audience testing, and ad copy testing to meet and exceed ROI targets.
- Define and report key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI. Think holistically across the business to ensure the appropriate allocation of resources.
- Developing a proactive learning agenda and strategic vision for the team in support of the channel manager.
- Maintaining existing vendor relationships and maximizing their potential.
- Deliver campaign reporting in partnership with analytics team: measurement of campaign effectiveness, including integrated solutions of ROI and KPIs.
- Prioritizing initiatives leading to the greatest returns for the company
- Proficient in Google adwords and Google analytics. Ideally managed at least 500K€ a year in marketing spend.
- 4 years of marketing experience in media planning, buying or analytics.
- Completed Master’s Degree from a top university. Ideally quantitative discipline: Mathematics, physics, computer science, economics or engineering is a plus.
- Self-starter and flexibility to work in high demanding and changing environments.
- Results oriented: exceptional ability to identify and summarize problems while providing specific actions to solve them without losing attention to details.
- Extremely data-focused, advanced Excel skills and strong data visualization skills
- Excellent project management skills and corresponding clear and thorough communication skills – both verbal and written
- Hands on experience working with 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
- Spanish native/bilingual and English fluent (C1). French fluent is a plus.
What we offer
- Become part of a young and rapidly growing organization, financed by several top-tier venture capital funds in Spain;
- The opportunity to change the way people keep their things, and see first-hand how your customers use a new product of which you are a part;
- Accelerate your career on marketing and rapidly become a key role within the organizational growth.
- Indefinite contract and competitive salary compensation and negotiable according to experience,with an attractive commission model linked to performance.
- Headquarters in the heart of Barcelona (Gràcia)
- Benefits: restaurant, transport and daycare tickets. Free afternoon on the day of your birthday and every Friday!