About Fittest Freakest (https://fittestfreakest.com)
We are a Barcelona-based start-up born to inspire the Fitness community with products and services that are innovative, fun, educative, and social through our ecommerce & flagship store. Why? We believe fitness helps you become the most genuine and unique you different from everybody else.
We are already connecting with the community (50+ thousand followers on the social networks) and being backed by top brands such as Nike! But, that’s just what we’re today, we have so much to come and we need new teammates to help us win!!
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the international expansion of Fittest Freakest. It will be a key player closely working with Management Team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage strategy and delivery of Client Acquisition & Retention campaigns from its creation to the daily monitoring to ensure the fast growth of the company on Paid Social platforms.
- Continuous testing in different campaigns elements such as copies, creatives, audiences & bidding strategies. Work constantly in campaign automation to enhance scalability & expansion.
- Work cross-functionally with Branding team to produce successful assets taking into consideration historic performance and best practices.
What You’ll need
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience managing social ads for an ecommerce
- BA/BS/Master’s in Economics, Business, Engineering, or Communication.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Experience running Highly analytical mindset with a focus on business metrics, making data-driven, insightful decisions to drive the business forward
- Strong sense of ownership
- Fluent Spanish, Fluent English
- International experience will be valued
About Fittest Freakist
Health & Fitness