Zeptolab is looking for aPerformance Marketing Lead!
If you have an analytical mindset, love performance marketing and games, then check out the job description and push ‘apply’ :)
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a proven record of optimizing top Video Network channels - IronSource, Applovin, Unity, Vungle, etc.
- Shape our Tactics and Strategy in Marketing;
- Design and execute the user acquisition plans on Video Networks for Zeptolab games;
- Improve results through proper hypothesis testing;
- Optimize user acquisition costs, improve ROAS and UA processes on allocated channels.
Day to day:
- Work closely with the Product Teams: we believe Marketing and Product are equal pillars of success;
- Communicating with Video Networks: selecting, testing, mixing traffic from ad networks;
- Cohort analysis: analysing all key player behaviour metrics from a variety of channels;
- Traffic purchase budget maintenance;
- Communicating with product teams to determine the best ways of attracting players;
- Creatives: requirements, testing and optimizations on allocated channels;
- Reporting: while KPI reporting is automated, decisions should be transparent and properly communicated to the team.
- Experience in user acquisition for mobile games or applications;
- Analytical mindset;
- Fluent English (written & spoken);
- Interest in mobile games.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.