HomeClub is a global premier hospitality and home rental service. HomeClub represents selected properties across Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla and Malaga, and we are growing all over the globe. We live to please our guests, whether they travel for business or leisure. HomeClub provides the most beautiful homes, a local experience and first-quality service to all our guests.
Join our team of hospitality professionals to deliver amazing experiences, as part of our vision to empower guests to live extraordinarily in spectacular locations. We are looking for a thoughtful, attentive and highly motivated person to help others while able to maintain a professional focus and not forget the little details which make the difference. If you share these values and hospitality is your passion, we would love to have you in our team.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for People Leaders and employees to provide counsel, coaching and support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions. You will execute our key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. You will also act as the HR manager for the Services population spread across Iberia.
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple managers and employees within a complex business environment, with specific focus on: employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience in manage end-to-end recruitment cycles. Develop and implement recruitment strategies.
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues; escalates concerns.
- Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment.
- Lead key HR processes including compensation planning and compliance.
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like Salary Planning, New Employee Orientation…
- Develop and execute employer branding strategy.
- Develop and implement core HR Processes. Develop on-boarding, talent acquisition, talent management.
- Preferred degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources or others related fields.
- 2 or 3 years of experience being recruiter and managing ongoing recruitment cycles.
- Fluent in English.
- Significant professional work experience in the Human Resources function as a HR generalist covering areas of recruiting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, employee engagement, investigations, performance development and management.
- Excellent communicator, attention to detail and organizational skills.
About Home Select