The fitness and health industry is growing exponentially fast around the world. As a Partnerships Manager you will be at the forefront of the business development and market growth of Urban Sports Club in Spain. This will give you the chance to liaise with fitness, health and physical activity providers around the country, ensuring that our customers have a wide range of alternatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build partner pipeline and qualify leads;
- Cold call prospective partners and approach partners face-to-face;
- Pitch effectively and close new partners under target conditions;
- Onboard partners and ensure correct content and appealing presentation;
- Manage inquiries from partners and work towards solving problems;
- Prepare weekly reports and dashboards for management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish (and Catalan if Barcelona);
- At least 1-2 years experience in Inside Sales or Key Account Management;
- Enthusiast about fitness and physical activity;
- Communicative, energetic and outgoing personality;
- Polite, diplomatic and comfortable negotiating under pressure;
- Good excel analytical skills and/or CRM tool experience is a plus.
Health & Fitness