At Holded we've been working towards making life easier for small businesses since 2016. It's an exciting time to join us, having just closed our Series B round at the end of 2020, we have now raised a total of $25m from world-class investors including Elaia (Criteo, Mirakl), Lakestar (Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia). This year we expect to grow the company from 75 to 150 employees.
We are hiring across departments and offer multiple growth opportunities in one of Spain's and Europe's leading scale-ups. Our mission is to create a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate your business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management. We are building a global company, and are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
As Holded is a hyper-growth SaaS company, the Social team is expected to grow significantly in the next 12-24 months. You will play a key role in helping to build a best-in-class team.
- Develop Paid Social Advertising - predominantly on Facebook & Instagram - as a key B2B channel for new user and customer acquisition for Holded in Spain and France.
- Optimise and scale campaigns - Scale prospecting/acquisition + retargeting campaigns whilst staying within CPA and budget targets.
- Oversee Paid Landing Page Development - work closely with the creative team to publish new landing pages, and optimise landing page experience and conversion rates for paid campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the Social Media Manager to ensure a consistent approach across ad accounts and Facebook pages.
- Develop a creative testing process and cadence for rolling-out and testing new, innovative and bold ad-creative approaches.
- Develop creative briefs and provide direction for the creative team; designers, video motion graphics producers, and copywriters.
- Optimise audiences - build, test and automate seed audiences used for lookalike audience construction, and direct targeting.
- Work with the Growth Operations and the Data Team on implementing a Data Driven culture in Social Media. For example, evolving and implementing signals/events (including through the server-side API) sent to Facebook to be used for campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Implement conversion up-lift studies to develop alternative perspectives on attribution, channel CPAs and CAC.
- Work with the B2B Facebook account management team, and attend regular catch-up meetings and webinars to stay on top of the latest changes and recommendations in Facebook & Instagram.
- Collaborate closely with other marketing team members to ensure a consistent brand voice across all channels.
- Analyses, Reporting and Insights - Develop a consistent feedback system with the rest of the growth team, and wider company, to ensure channel performance and learnings are communicated clearly and regularly.
- 4+ years experience working on high performance Facebook & Instagram Paid Social Campaigns
- Regular spend of €30k-100k + per month in Facebook & Instagram
- Previous experience in all the areas outlined under “The Role” section.
- Experience with reporting tools - Facebook reports & Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Strong data-driven approach - data must be at the centre of every decision you make
- Work independently; proactively surface insights and recommendations based on data, implement tests based on these.
- Highly organised - meticulous attention to detail in campaign naming, tagging and structure
- Proven ability to scale spend and performance in paid social channels
- Native level Spanish and/or French; and fluent in English
- Experience with B2B Paid Social Media campaigns
- Experience with SaaS Paid Social Media campaigns
- Experience in LinkedIn as a paid outbound lead generation channel for Sales
- Experience in SEM / paid search
- Experience with other analytics tools like Amplitude, Looker, Tableau
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free English and Spanish lessons
- Free catered lunch
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!