Oracle Database Administrator in Madrid
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
This role is a great opportunity to have a good balance between personal and professional life, as well as enhance your career, working with the latest technologies within complex environments. The deployment of the service includes 24x7 shifts, night remote shifts, and extra days off. Above the market conditions. Interim directly with us.
- DB upgrade, migration, Patching
- Alerts/ job monitoring & troubleshooting
- Backup management
- Incident and Request fulfillment for DB technologies
- Perform periodic DB health checks
- Deploying and testing DR solutions
- Database troubleshooting
- Manage environment inventory and documentation
- Perform root cause analysis for critical incidents
- Participation in Change Control meetings to discuss on planned changes
- Explore automation opportunities to optimize support and bring in efficiency in Operations
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
- Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
- Join an international company with a great working environment.
- Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
- Be part of a solid project where people count.
- Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
- 5+ years’ experience as a DBA in a fast pace environment
- Proficient at Oracle database creation, patching, and upgrades
- Strong understanding of Linux fundamentals, operating commands, and shell scripts
- Working Knowledge of OEM
- Ability to generate and interpret AWR/ASH/ADDM reports
- Backup/recovery concepts
- Strong understanding of relational DB Design and Normalization
- Working knowledge of multitenant architecture
- Working knowledge of Dataguard
- Strong understanding of database security
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts
- Proficient with disaster recovery processes
- Monitor system and database health
Elche, Alicante, Spain