FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
- DB upgrade, migration, Patching
- Alerts/ job monitoring & troubleshooting
- Backup management
- Incident and Request fulfillment for DB technologies
- Perform periodic DB health checks
- Deploying and testing DR solutions
- Database troubleshooting
- Manage environment inventory and documentation
- Perform root cause analysis for critical incidents
- Participation in Change Control meetings to discuss on planned changes
- Explore automation opportunities to optimize support and bring in efficiency in Operations
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
- Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
- Join an international company with a great working environment.
- Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
- Be part of a solid project where people count.
- Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
- 5+ years’ experience as a DBA in a fast pace environment
- Proficient at Oracle database creation, patching, and upgrades
- Strong understanding of Linux fundamentals, operating commands, and shell scripts
- Working Knowledge of OEM
- Ability to generate and interpret AWR/ASH/ADDM reports
- Backup/recovery concepts
- Strong understanding of relational DB Design and Normalization
- Working knowledge of multitenant architecture
- Working knowledge of Dataguard
- Strong understanding of database security
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts
- Proficient with disaster recovery processes
- Monitor system and database health