Looking for Top End Talent to Join Our Rocket Ship
AirDNA needs a brilliant mind to help support our stellar growth.
AirDNA is a US-based start-up that scoops up information on vacation rentals and sells it to enterprises and SMBs. Our clients include Bank of America, UBS, CBRE, a slew of hedge funds, large management consultancies, tourism boards, hotel groups, real estate funds, private investors and of course, vacation rental hosts.
60% of our workforce is based in Barcelona where the sales and customer support engines run from. We continue to run at ~200% annual growth rates 3 years into our business with no outside investors.
We are looking for a stellar candidate with top tier academics, ideally in business/finance, with a couple of years work experience at an elite firm, who wants to join the hungry world of start-ups.
You will be responsible for everything the world can throw at AirDNA. From operations lead, to financial controller, to sales engineer, to chief recruiter. This nebulous role will mainly involve clearing the path for everyone else in the firm so sellers can sell, marketers can market and most importantly, Founders can focus on growing the business.
Skills that we have to have from everyone:
- A top-tier academic background
- Knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Native-level English ability.
- A head for numbers and a detail-orientated mind.
- Incredible determination. You need to be the kind of person who when faced with a new task, will be pure bloody-minded about figuring it out and getting it done.
- A strong knowledge of start-up techniques (growth marketing, predictable revenue, lean methodology etc.)
- Raw ambition – this role requires blood, sweat and tears. It is directly reporting to the co-founder and is about getting things done, and fast, with a nimble mindset.
What you’d get in return:
- A real chance to hustle as part of a fast-growing start-up.
- Meaningful equity. With no outside investors and a profitable company, there is an excellent chance of the equity crystallising.
- A market-leading base salary.
- A full-time contract (holidays, sick pay and so on) - no shady autonomo employment!
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter telling us why you think our ad sounds like your cup of tea. We will be interviewing and hiring great candidates as they arise.