Are you content with the status quo, or do you act on opportunities to make things better?
Typeform’s Customer Success (CS) team supports people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress, and means they stick around for longer.
All that work needs a mountain of metrics, efficient processes, and the right tools.
We’re looking for an Operations Specialist to join our freshly formed CS Ops team—and empower an entire department.
Here’s Vincent, our Head of CS Operations:
“We’re a brand new ops team, focused on delivering value to our customer faster and more efficiently than ever before.”
Do you love digging into analysis to discover new insights? Is ultra-efficient organization your #1 superpower? Do you anticipate, empathize, and inspire?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create and monitor dashboards of real-time metrics.
- Track the impact of our projects and calculate ROI.
- Uncover hidden issues, potential wins, and areas for improvement.
- Create flexible, supportive, and adaptable processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Help manage projects across teams and departments.
- Ensure processes are efficient and well-documented.
- Select and implement the best tools for the job.
- Make people’s lives easier through automation.
- Map and improve data flows.
- Try to master one of the many games at our Beach House.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re friendly and helpful.
- You’ve got a passion for making our customers successful.
- You’re analytical and metrics-driven.
- You’re fluent in English and Excel(some SQL knowledge would be a nice extra as well).
- You’ve worked in an operational role for a customer-focused team.
- You’re organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re creative when it comes to tackling problems.
And now for the bonus round. Extra points if you have these, no worries if you don’t:
- You’ve worked for a SaaS company.
- You’ve worked with Tableau.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.