About the Role
Despite being a worldwide company, we recognize that Uber Eats path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our partners (restaurants and couriers) in this journey.
This is a critical role bringing together a three-sided marketplace and optimizing the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to manage external and internal partnerships.
This is a rigorous business side role in a high-growth environment, and this person will work with the Eats operations local teams along with EMEA and headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams.
What You'll Do
- Work in close collaboration with territory managers to help enhancing restaurants' or couriers' financial value and engagement
- Ensure the right balance between creating localized vs. centrally developed processes
- Restaurant : Take ownership of the restaurant growth in Spain and provide guidance on resolving issues to restaurant partners and key accounts
- Marketplace : develop tools and processes to optimize our marketplace, at the right middle between Eater, Courier and Restaurant. Make our business efficient
- Courier Ops : Manage and build courier operations strategy and processes: acquisition, engagement, retention...
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 year relevant experience in a fast-growing environment. Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders highly valued
- Solid analytical ability and end-to-end ownership. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes
- Native or bilingual proficiency is ideal (English and Spanish)
- Digital marketing knowledge is a huge plus
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.