We are excited to open a position for an Operations Manager who will join our Management Team. This person needs to have strong problem-solving skills, enthusiasm and eager to sell our products.
In Ubeo we have over 2000 winning customers every day who need to be served with the products and experiences they have won. We need to offer them a great purchase experience and customer journey.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead eCommerce vendor relationships that impact the end-user trust and relationship with the brand and engagement
- Lead the commercial and portfolio strategy
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Interact with Product Managers, Marketing, and Customer Service and Finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce and digital space, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas to improve our customer's digital experience
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Continuously improve forecasts through thorough analyses of performance, promotional activities, consumption trends, marketing initiatives, and any other market/category trends that affect demand.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of eCommerce operations experience. Demonstrated experience running a complex, fast-growing fulfilment operation
- Must have the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Experience with auction- or gaming business models is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications in English
About Ubeo Ubeo is a shopping app where you can win amazing deals. They combine e-commerce with gaming giving its customers the thrill of bidding and winning auctions from €1. Since its inception in 2013, the start-up has raised 5 million euros of investment, and its latest round of financing allowed entry to the Dutch venture fund CNBB. Currently, the team, based in Barcelona, consists of 25 people from different countries, and has begun its expansion to European markets such as Italy, Portugal, France and Germany.