13% of the city of Amsterdam's space is used for outdoor parking. At
ParkBee we are on a mission to make optimal use of space by reducing the
need for on-street parking.
We develop smart tech. Our Mobility Management Solution optimises the use of under-utilised parking spaces to get cars off the street and KEEP YOUR CITY MOVING.
As the Operations team we are striving to launch and maintain our locations in a scalable way to grow our business. Our goal is to offer an ultimate service for customers and real estate owners / managers by connecting with multiple providers. Join us and play a crucial role in evolving and expanding ParkBee’s services. 💪
What you’ll be doing:
Our Operations team in the Netherlands is looking for an ambitious, outgoing and data-driven young professional that is ready to become our new Operations Manager. Together with your team, it's your goal to make an A-class ParkBee location out of all our assets. You report to the Head of Operations, oversee day-to-day business, and keep track on long term goals at the same time.
- Launch new ParkBee locations and improve the location launch process.
- Manage and prevent location downtime, outage and disruptions on site.
- Design new, efficient processes and implement them into scalable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Collaborate with service partners to ensure a cost-efficient and scalable operation.
- Initiate and maintain contact with location managers on site to insure ‘client happiness’. Manage all real estate accounts, keep them happy but never lose ParkBee’s goals out of sight.
- Support the product team with technology developments and roll-out of new features. You are the connection between ParkBee R&D and our locations.
- Liaising with the UK team on Global Operations projects.
- Manage internal stakeholders as centre point of ParkBee’s NL operation.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone bright, motivated, tech savvy and entrepreneurial who is seeking a role where they can truly make a substantial impact. Someone who loves to bring structure and wants to learn in the charmingly hectic environment of a fast growing scale-up. You love to take responsibility and have a can-do mentality. You are determined to get things done and a true problem solver. You are someone who feels at home in a hard-working, energetic environment and is willing to grow together with the company.
- 2-3 years work experience (as an operations manager or similar role) in a fast-growing environment like a startup, scale-up or mobility company.
- Fluent in Dutch, but comfortable in speaking English.
- Data driven and have experience in an environment that takes decisions backed by data
- Exceptionally organised and attentive to detail, you’re kind of a whizz-kid and admin-hero, you like to create cost-efficient processes.
- Having the ability to independently plan and structure your work, you are entrepreneurial
- Licensed to drive a car
- Someone who has a strong work ethic with enthusiasm to work in a scale-up environment.