Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values teamwork and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you want to learn all about B2B and B2C business in a real start-up environment? Do you enjoy giving excellent Customer Service? If so, then please read on.
Our Operations Intern – Spanish Market combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry extremely well, providing excellent customer service to our customers while at the same time helping the Partnerships team with product and partner acquisition.
- Manage Degustabox customer queries over the phone and by email, and liaise with our shipping company and warehouse to resolve problems.
- Answer customer queries on Social Media and assist in community management over our various Social Media channels.
- Offer assistance to the Partnerships team, including creation and follow-up of partnership agreements and invoices.
- Organise Logistic procedures related to Customer Service Issues with the boxes
- Support operations department with Social Media and Market Research
This is you
- You have a native level of Spanish or have lived for at least 10 years in a Spanish-speaking country.
- Preferably studying or having studied a business-related degree (although any subject would be considered).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel.
- You thrive working as part of a team and are ridiculously organised.
- You provide excellent Customer Service and are able to respond to people with kindness, empathy and helpfulness.
- Able to provide University agreement (convenio de practicas) for 6 months.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer:
Flexible working hours
½ a day off on your birthday
1 day of holiday per month
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you