We are looking for a self-motivated & highly organized Operations Executive to work closely with the Founder; to undertake a variety of day-to-day office, organizational, accounting, HR and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. You will join a diverse and fast-moving startup at one of the best timings and help operate, organize and scale the business. Having offices in both, Hyderabad (India) and Paris (France), you will be part of a diverse & multi-cultural team.
As an excellent Operations Executive, you are a reliable, organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with unfailing reliability, accuracy and speed.
- Acting as the point of contact between the Founder and internal/external clients.
- Management of document filing, invoices, bills, expense reports and other general book-keeping/accounting tasks.
- HR related tasks from recruiting to running the HR related day-to-day tasks.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, quarterly reports for the board, progress reports, etc.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- You make sure that objectives and targets are reached.
- You are responsible for creating guidelines and documenting processes.
- You make sure, team structures and processes are being respected and optimized continuously.
- You have 2+ years of experience in the Operations of a startup or a small business.
- You are a very structured, analytical and reliable person.
- You work with a strategic mindset and a practical approach.
- You are a native French speaker, with excellent English. German language is a big plus.
- You have knowledge of and experience with French accounting and labour law.
- You are comfortable working under changing circumstances and within tight timelines.
- You are eager to learn new things and not afraid of doing new things.
- You can work independently and take on responsibility.
- You are experienced in working in diverse teams across different functions.
- You are an excellent oral and written communicator.