- Plan, resource and lead the contractor and supplier team to deliver on our customer promise (make it easy for our clients to host, deliver great value and build trust)
- Cultivate relationships with key partners and suppliers to build defensible assets in the city.
- Recruit, hire, support, and train new contractors to ensure optimal Airsorted operation.
- Communicate with contractors and suppliers in real time of their work to provide support and enable them to always deliver a 5* standard and great maintenance to the homes we manage.
- Improve processes to increase efficiency across the board, continuously validating your assumptions.
- Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Motivate a team to reach set goals and objectives
So what is your background like?
- Previous experience of working in a team (preferably managing)
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above (or expected), or relevant experience
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
- 34 days paid holiday – inclusive of bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Stock Options - So when we make it big you do to
- Airbnb allowance – take a well-deserved break at an Airbnb property, on us
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
- Healthcare Service - You’ll get free access to a GP anytime, anywhere via your mobile – including prescription services.
- Tech and Cycle to Work Schemes - We’ll get you the latest iPhone or a shiny new bicycle, and you can pay us back in interest-free instalments that work for you.
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- Macbook – For business use
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at email@example.com