Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for world-class Data Analyst to work in our Barcelona office. You are passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on? You want to evolve in one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people´s day-to-day and disrupt On-demand market?
Within the team, you will perform the following tasks:
- Analyze, come up with insights and draw conclusions from data: build tools to see clear and far, and propose decisions in consequence.
- Implement processes and tools, work with the product team and make things happen. E.g. make the onboarding process for couriers 20% more efficient.
- Understand Business needs and create insightful Analysis to enable Ops team to answer their needs
- Continuously learn, challenge, test, improve to build a game-changing product
- Give life to your craziest ideas and have an immediate impact
- Unique Entrepreneurial experience in an Usain-Bolt-growing environment
- Free Glovo credits!
- International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or quant economics
Experience in SQL and/or R/Python is a plus
You're good at implementing processes and optimising stuff: you don't only enjoy doing analysis but making things happen
Passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause
Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!