We are seeking an analytical, process and data-driven professional to join a young and passionate team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide! In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven and task-oriented, have a passion for learning and engaging with new cultures, and a desire to build a business from the ground up. In this role, you will report to the VP of Operations.
- Analysis of main metrics with vision over the medium- and long- term.
- Business analysis providing key findings and strategic insights to teams to ensure alignment.
- Perform market research relating to investment trends and global market environments.
- Analysis of benchmarking and comparative statistics.
- Support to expansion team based in London.
- Involvement in Ad-hoc reports for Management and investors.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our Company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a top consulting firm or in a strategic/ operational team in a multinational company.
- Previous experience in fast-growing tech start-up is a plus.
- Proven experience in operations, processes and/or strategy.
- Strong analytical thinker and proactive attitude with superior problem-solving skills.
- LEGEND at Excel and PowerPoint skills and comfortable with analysing vast amounts of data.
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, exceptionally well organized and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong strategic planning and effective project management skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-changing, early stage environment.
- Having a great feeling with our core values:
- Passion is at the heart of our company, innovation is our nature.
- We are entrepreneurs, we do more with less.
- We move fast and we are determined to deliver, we execute .
- We hold ourselves accountable for either success or failure.
- We build awesome and beautiful experiences, design is not a luxury.
- Badi is a brand and we define it through our love for our users and our product.
- We are committed to greatness, we make an impact.
- We enjoy what we do, we have fun and we are true to ourselves and others.
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now! Applications must be submitted in English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Free in-house yoga and language classes.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop of your choice.
- The possibility of working (learning) on a friendly environment with a passionate and young team that is building something great.
- The possibility of venturing in your own ideas.