Stuart is Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform which connects businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017 just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile start up culture, Stuart has expanded to more than 40 cities across France, the UK & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it has become accustomed to.
What really makes Stuart tick though, is the 150+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work every day with smiles on our faces.
We’re looking for someone dynamic and ambitious Operations Analyst to join our fast-growing Barcelona-based Operations team. No two consecutive days at Stuart are alike, but generally your mission will be to continually improve the customer experience through greater courier availability while minimising costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take part in the management of the supply and demand balance on the platform through accurate volume forecasting and supply sizing
- Implement corrective actions with commercial teams to improve client's experience
- Collaborate with our Product team to develop new features and algorithms to further optimise operations and enhance the client experience
- Build KPI dashboards and closely monitor the platform’s performance
- Develop and optimise processes to allow our operations to scale quickly and efficiently
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- 1+ year relevant work experience (high-growth business environment/ startup or consulting)
- Masters degree in science/engineering
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with advanced SQL skills (valuable knowledge of Python)
- Strong business sense/ Ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- Willing to propose and test new solutions, without being afraid of making mistakes
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Very competitive salary package
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite – Barcelona this year!
- Private health care
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.