Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit enables businesses to send and sign legally binding contracts from any device, without having to install any application. We are currently looking for a Online Marketing Manager to help us to achieve the next level in our goal to transform how people sign documents.
You will be responsible for managing the execution and measurement of digital marketing campaigns that help us to promote our solutions and to build a high-performing online marketing team.
- Plan, budget and manage all the paid online marketing actions via AdWords, SEM/PPC, retargeting and display advertising and paid social campaigns.
- Email marketing campaign setup and execution, including the list segmentation, copy creation and measurement of results.
- SEO strategy definition and implementation including keyword management and hands-on optimization for improving our current site structure and content marketing.
- Set up, monitor and optimize the digital marketing funnels and KPIs from visitors to leads / customers, including open rates, CTR, conversion rates, etc.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Work together with the content marketing manager and customer success team to improve the current marketing processes and customer experience.
- Build a high-performing online marketing team.
- 3+ years of experience with SEO, SEM, AdWords, Twitter Ads, Optimizely and other tools for customer acquisition / retention.
- Provide high-level understanding and best practices of Paid Search, Search Retargeting, Paid Social advertising and Email Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills, including high levels of comfort with databases.
- Native or working proficiency in English and another EU language (preferably Spanish, French or German).
- Team focused attitude with strong communication skills.