yellowpop was created from our fear of white walls and sad spaces.
We wanted to find a simple way to fill an empty room with joy and warmth.
Our inspiration came from where people are happiest – outside, soaking up the sunshine. So we found a way to replicate the glow and energy that comes from a day spent in the sun (minus the vitamin D), and that’s when yellowpop was born.
Whether it’s day or night, whether you’re at home, the office or an event, you can flip on one of our neons and watch the space around it glow. And if you look around, you’ll see the faces of those who look at the neon glow as well – both literally and figuratively.
Neons have a way of bringing immediate joy to everyone around them, thanks to their warm glow and upbeat vibes.
Seeing that glow is what keeps us excited to grow and innovate on our product offerings.
• Developing and scheduling the whole content strategy aligned with
our advertising strategy on the different platforms (Facebook,
Instagram, Google, Pinterest.
• Optimising and guaranteeing a strong presence for yellowpop on those different channels
• Analysing and gathering data about how people use our platform in order to improve the UX experience - working closely with our head of product and our tech team
• Creating marketing collaterals to help business development team and other partners.
Who we are looking for?
• Autonomous, creative and always looking for a new challenge
• Very strong knowledge of social media and the different technics
• You have a very strong eye for design, attention to detail and a very customer centric approach
• You are fluent in english (French is a plus)
• You know how to use Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• You have a bachelor in Marketing, Design or Communication/PR
Looking forward to joining a fast growing brand that wants to be a leader on its market in the next 12 months? Drop us a line or apply to the ad.