We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Additionally, you will be responsible for day-to-day HR tasks. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as HR assistant or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Handle key HR tasks and maintain office policies as necessary
- Employee onboarding processes and coordination
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Maintenance & Equipment
- Mailing & Supplies
- Errands & Shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Address employees queries regarding office management and HR
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or HR assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Competitive salary package with Stock options.
- You will be involved in a new disruptive technology solution that already revolutionised the live events space
- A diverse, energetic and fun environment
- Our team is spread out around the Globe; from USA, Singapore and Australia to Madrid and London. You'll work in a truly global multi-cultural growth team.