We’re searching for a proactive and organised Office Manager to join our growing team. You will be a key player across our three global offices, running an efficient office and supporting the team with administrative tasks. You will also strive to ensure a great employee experience and make Zeelo an amazing place to work.
What you should know about Zeelo:
- We’re on a mission to redesign shared transportation globally around the needs of the customer by intelligently using data to generate pop-up and direct coach routes
- We’re a growing team of do-ers,
finding a balance between thinking big and getting stuff done. Our team
culture encourages people to be:
- Ambitious - anything is possible with a can-do attitude
- Empowered - make intelligent and informed decisions. Ask for forgiveness, not permission
- Cheeky - don’t accept anything because ‘that’s the way it’s always been’. Be cheeky and challenge the status quo
- We’re a well funded startup with transport and technology experience.
A bit about the job
- Acting as front-of-house to welcome visitors in the London office
- Owning of all office administration and liaising with facility management vendors, including building services and cleaning
- Making Zeelo the best place to work: continuously making improvements to the working environment, developing new benefit schemes, learning opportunities, organising events,..
- Supporting the recruitment process as and when as well as owning Zeelo’s onboarding and induction process for all new Zeelo team members including managing documentation, coordinating their IT set up, coordinating internal introductory session and working with managers to ensure new joiners have everything they need.
- Working with the CFO to handle all HR admin tasks, payroll, pension, expenses and invoicing
- Supporting the business with major event organisation and booking travel arrangements
A bit about you
- A team player with a positive attitude, able to bring energy to the team
- Excellent communication skills; outgoing, personable and hard-working
- Very organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full of curiosity, drive and able to think on your feet
- Passion for good company culture and motivated by creating a happy, high-performing team
- Experienced and comfortable using technology and systems
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or equivalent
Salary: Dependent on experience