Over the past 10 years, the Eventbrite team has grown from a small but mighty group in San Francisco to a global community of 1200+ employees in over 12 countries. The experience our ‘Britelings’ have in the office is central to their productivity and engagement, so we are scaling our People Operations team to support our domestic and international expansion. You are responsible for creating and maintaining a great work environment for the London office and will also work with other facility managers globally in our pursuit of becoming an even greater place to work.
The Facilities team, part of Briteling Experience (BX), supports Eventbrite and our team’s culture through creating great working environments and seamless services in the Briteland (as we affectionately call our offices). We’re passionate about bringing a consistently delightful workspace experience to Britelings worldwide. Eventbrite is a people-centric organisation, and are defined by our willingness to challenge traditional thinking and to pursue new ideas and initiatives with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of ownership and pride.
We’re looking for an organised, energetic and fun Office Manager to act as the “go-to” for any office needs and to provide support to our GM and regional leadership team. You’re responsible for organising and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our London office to give Britelings the most productive, innovative and engaging workplace possible. As the first port of call for anything office related, you’ll also work closely with HR and other key stakeholders in areas such as recruitment; volunteering; health and wellness, and office events. We’re looking for someone proactive, who’s always thinking ahead to ensure that our team and GM are set up for success.
- Be the first point of contact and face of Eventbrite for Britelings and guests, as well as the first point of contact for any office or facilities issues that arise
- Support and manage London facilities, office administration and operation needs
- Manage central services: reception, mail, maintenance and upkeep/tidiness of the office, kitchen and meeting rooms, catering etc
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained, compliant with local laws & regulations
- Liaise with landlord, building management, security and maintenance team as needed
- Manage vendors, including sourcing, creation of POs, invoice tracking and partnering with finance on timely invoice payments
- Budget and expense management, including reconciliation of spend in line with budget
- Partner with BX to provide support with onboarding, offboarding and executing employee wellness and volunteering programs etc.
- Be a key member of the Culture Committee, owning/executing agreed upon social activities
- Manage space allocation for current and new employees
- Organise office events including client events, recruiting events, happy hours, off-sites etc.
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies
- Organise diaries and schedule meetings for the regional Management team as required
- Make business travel arrangements for Regional management and staff
- Prepare and submit expenses on behalf of the General Manager
- Support all staff as needed to ensure consistent, effective cross-functional communication
- Be able to work flexible hours between 07:00 - 19:00, with occasional after hours assistance
THE SKILL SET
- Office management/facilities experience in a fast paced environment, plus the proven ability to collaborate effectively with operational heads locally and globally
- Keen and creative problem solver with an infectiously upbeat attitude
- Exceptional organisational and ninja-like multitasking skills; juggling pressured deadlines and priorities while staying cool as a cucumber
- An independent, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach to all tasks; willing to roll-up your sleeves to help anytime
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with a confident, approachable demeanour and a great sense of humour
- Creativity morale and positivity driving fun/social activities aligned with London team culture
- Proactive identification of improvements, especially related to office and culture
- Up-to-date knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations
- Solid experience with diligent budget management and vendor relations
- Hands on working knowledge of the Google Suite, Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as a ticketing system (e.g.JIRA) and financials tracking system (e.g. Workday) is a must
Eventbrite is a global ticketing service that allows anyone to create, share and find live experiences of all kinds. Since their founding in 2006, Eventbrite’s robust self-service platform has helped event organisers process $3.5 billion in gross ticket sales. With millions of events on the platform, Eventbrite hosts a vibrant community of event attendees looking to discover a variety of live experiences from small photography and yoga classes to large concerts and festivals with tens of thousands of attendees. Named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2016, Eventbrite has eight offices around the world, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Eventbrite company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.