We are Harmony, an international wellness company using the power of nature to bring more Harmony to people’s lives. Since 2014 we have grown from an idea to a profitable business, and we are just getting started. Harmony is a team of remarkable people from all over the world, counting almost 40 people and more than 13 nationalities. Our HQ is based in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Paris, London, and Lima.
Harmony is recruiting our very first Office Manager / Executive Assistant. This is a dual role where you’ll be responsible for the organisation and smooth running of our office operations as well as management of our CEO’s diary. The goal of this role is to help introduce procedures and processes to support the business as we grow and ensure we have a happy and productive working environment. This role requires an advanced business / fluent level of English and Spanish and is based in our Barcelona HQ.
What you’ll spend most of your time on:
- Office management - general administrative duties of an office ie supplies ordering, administration of contracts, food & drink budget, welcoming guests
- CEO support - take ownership of our CEO’s professional calendar, arranging meetings, communicating necessary details with guests and booking travel & accommodation. Also includes managing various persons items such as taxes, insurance etc
- Facilities management - maintain our current condition and be the go-to person for our landlord and vendors and ensure that our office meets all the necessary regulations.
- Build scalable procedures - we’re growing fast and this person will be required to develop company policies and procedures that support the business and its people
- HR support - assist with the onboarding of new hires and help the HR team as required
- General duties - the role of an Office Manager is varied and requires constant context switching, it’s important you are happy being flexible and willing to make a difference wherever you can
- Proven experience in a similar role - you have been an Office Manager and/or Executive Assistant previously in a fast-growing company supporting a CEO based in Spain
- Comfortable with technology - you’re a power user of GSuite (docs, sheets, slides, calendar etc) and familiar with using tools like Dropbox, Slack, Trello/Asana, Zapier etc
- Communication - you’ll be interacting with all parts of our business from our employees to investors to customers. It’s important you have an incredibly high standard of written & verbal communication
- Proactive nature - we’re looking for someone who always keeps busy and finds something to do, making themselves useful
- Superior organisation - you are probably the person that organises the family and friend get together’s and print out travel information because, just in case.
- Languages - English & Spanish to a professional/native level is required for this position
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- Project management experience
- Previous role as an Executive Assistant with diary management responsibilities
- Multilingual (we have team members that speak French, German & Portuguese).
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen)
- Regular team events (in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!)
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer! We aim to get back to absolutely everyone regardless of whether there is a fit or not and plan to leave no one waiting without an answer for longer than 15 days. Thank you so much for your interest in working with us here at Harmony.