TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for an Office Manager based in Barcelona, Spain.
How Do You Fit In?
As Office Manager you are responsible to take care of our office facilities and coordinate partners to create an excellent work environment for the team. You oversee our Front Desk, Mail and Office Support operations. In addition, you will support the HR and legal department with projects and operative tasks. Our ideal candidate is people oriented, a strong communicator who is well-organized, extremely detail-oriented, a self-starter, a fast learner, and able to solve problems while taking direction from various sources. We value passionate individuals who take initiative to better processes and efficiency of how the office flows. In this role, you will directly impact the lives of our people, guests and candidates.
- Will serve as Receptionist and Office Greeter – the first impression for all brands to our guests. Heavy focus on world-class customer service, ensuring every guest is greeted quickly with a smile.Organization and arrangement of mail deliveries, to facilitate speedy retrieval of mail, coordinate schedule with external mail vendors to maximize efficiency in mail delivery.
- Coordinate office operations and deliveries such as office material, food, drinks.
- Organize the office storage and order stationery and equipment.
- Partner with finance and follow up on invoices and make sure payments are made on time.
- Improve the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Partner with HR in Onboarding and Interview schedules – ensuring all candidates have a great onboarding experience and introduce them to the hiring managers.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies and data accuracy in our systems.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements).
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like team-lunch, parties, birthdays, celebrations and conferences.
- Partner with office managers in Berlin and London when it comes to corporate travel or meeting arrangements. Assist in travel arrangements such as flight and hotel bookings.
- Partner with the legal department with projects and operative tasks.
- Receive and manage the postal cancelation letters accordingly to our policy.
- Support legal team in different kind of legal escalations such as police information requests, regular customer associations complaints and subpoenas.
- Get in contact in with customers as well as with the customer associations in order to solve the inconveniences.
- Basic knowledge of digital certificate usage in order to answer official claims through online platforms.
- Support in other tasks upon demand.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Office Management, ideally in a fast paste environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a cohesive team; willing to go above and beyond – always looking to improve process, efficiency and support to business
- Impeccable business acumen – able to interface at ease with executive team diplomatically.
- Excellent attention to detail proven by exceptional references and previous accomplishments.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication proven through written and verbal communications.
- Technical abilities: MS Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing, customer-centric environment.
- Avid problem solver – able to create win-win situations using limited resources.
- Solid English is a must.